Tonight I’m eating the official meal of libertarians who use the internet.
EDIT: For those asking for a recipe, there’s not much to it:
- Fry bacon til it’s crispy.
- Remove bacon from pan but leave the bacon fat.
- Add brussels sprouts (they should have the dirty outer leaves removed and be cut in half like you see above).
- Fry them til they are browned on at least one side.
- Break the bacon into bite-size pieces and add it back in to get warm again.
- Add a little salt if you’re like me and prefer things super salty.