ATTENTION EVERYONE IN DRIVING DISTANCE OF DC: You need to go to this rally.
- What: A rally to deliver 500k anti-NSA petitions to Congress
- Why: The NSA is spying on everyone, breaking the law, and trampling our rights
- When: Saturday, October 26th, 2013 — the 12th anniversary of the signing of the PATRIOT Act — from noon to 3 p.m.
- Where: Washington, DC — marchers will gather at Union Station
- Who: YOU! For real, if you can make it to DC for this, make it.
The rally is sponsored by organizations from across the political spectrum, from the ACLU and Demand Progress to FreedomWorks and the Competitive Enterprise Institute (and Young Americans for Liberty, where I work! — though we’re still waiting for them to add our logo).
This is not about left vs. right. This is about telling the government to stop treating us like criminals…and to demand a FULL investigation of the NSA.
Learn more and sign the petition here: https://rally.stopwatching.us
Please reblog to spread the word. We can’t afford to have this be poorly attended.